ZAPPITI ONE SE 4K HDR
4K HDR media player with dual HDMI output and internal HDD bay, compatible with all modern video standards such as HDMI 2.0, Ultra HD 4K, HDR, 3D subtitles and HEVC / H.265 (up to 10-Bit).
Supporting almost all video and audio formats, codecs and file containers, including all modern video standards such as HDMI 2.0a, Ultra HD 4K, HDR, 3D subtitles and HEVC / H.265 (up to 10-Bit), the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard. The all new Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is equipped with a dual HDMI, an internal 3.5" SATA HDD bay with hot swap function (up to 16 TB) and offers powerful Wi-Fi 5G and Ethernet gigabit network capability. The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is compatible with most audio and video formats such as ISO Blu-ray and UHD, M2TS, MKV, home theater audio (Dolby Atmos or DTS:X) and high-resolution lossless audio files up to 32-Bit. This new player is also compatible with the new Zappiti Video application for the best possible home theater experience.
Zappiti 4K HDR Series.
The best movie watching experience ever.
Zappiti designs and manufactures only professional grade Video Management Systems; delivering the highest quality, outstanding performance, and best possible user experience.
All of the Zappiti products are designed to provide our end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award winning Zappiti devices are being successfully used to improve the movie watching experience, in residential and commercial environments all over the globe. The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard for home entertainment. It supports the majority of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with one billion colors (10-Bit color encoding), all modern 3D video standards with 3D subtitles, and features HDMI 2.0a, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X for the best possible home theater experience.
For the purchase of this Zappiti player, we offer you 1 year of Premium support worth € 99.
New features compared to Zappiti One 4K HDR
- HDMI Audio only
- IR Extender
- Gold platted connectors
- Removable Wi-Fi antennas
Ultra HD 4K.
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR features HDMI 2.0a output to provide the best compatibility with latest 4K video content such as 4K60p or HDR. Zappiti MagicPixel upscales your video files up to UHD (3840x2160) into 4x times Full HD! The high-quality upgrade dramatically improves video image quality. If you don't own an Ultra HD 4K display, don't worry! In addition, Zappiti "4K Full HD" technology converts Ultra HD video content into extremely high-quality 1080p uncompressed 4:4:4 video to enjoy 4K content on Full HD 1080p displays. This process increases the resolution by about 30% compared with Blu-ray on a 1080p TV. With Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5, the benefits of 4K are not restricted to large screen sizes.
The Zappiti One 4K HDR is compatible with Zappiti Video. Zappiti offers cover art exploration, while also providing detailed information (subtitles, actors, director, release date...), for your movie and TV show files. Zappiti features an automatic category index of movies and TV shows. Then you can edit information for every file, change the cover, directly from the player with the RC, from a tablet/smartphone (iOS/Android) or even from your computer MAC/PC.
The amazing new Zappiti One SE 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard in Media Center with an astonishing GUI, 3D effects, motion design, reflections and optional, beautiful skins. Zappiti settings allow you to enable/disable some visual features such as top movie covers (Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, etc...), and light effects.
Sagas films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great 3D motion effects!
A universal media center
● Dual HDMI: Use the second HDMI to separate audio and video for the best performances and enjoy the 4K HDR, while using an old-generation AV reveiver or soundbar non-4K compatible. You can enjoy both HD sound and 4K HDR without having to replace your AV reveiver or soundbar.
● Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5: Enjoy outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, increased contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display! 3D also offers better image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
● HDR: Display your HDR video content, while also providing increased dynamic range on your HDR display (TV/projector).
● 10-Bit: Enjoy powerful 10-bit YUV hardware decoding for professional-quality video display. 10-bit encoding makes it possible to benefit from increased nuances (1.06 billion colors instead of 16 million in 8-bit).
● REC. 2020: Enjoy a wider color space for more saturated and richer colors.
● 4K 50/60p: Display your 4K 50p or 60p video content in 3840x2160p at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
● Real Cinema: Auto framerate detection 24/50/60p (compatible with both 24.000 Hz / 23.976 Hz video output).
● Up-Scaling 4K: Display your videos with an ultra-high quality upscaling Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160 and 4096x2160).
● 3D Video Support: Enjoy all your 3D movies files (3D BD ISO, MKV 3D MVC) in true Full HD quality (Frame Packing) when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
● Network Player: Connect your Zappiti on your local network and enjoy your content from a PC/MAC or a NAS via SMB.
● SMB Server: Access the contents located on the internal hard drive of the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR (or a connected hard drive) from a computer connected via local network.
● MKV Player: Playback SD, HD and UHD video content in MKV and other modern video file containers and formats, including top quality HEVC/H.265 video codec with very high bit-rates > 400 Mbp/s.
● HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA HDDs.
Warning! The hard drives dedicated to NAS servers, such as WD RED, are not compatible.
● USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices.
● Ports USB 3.0 and Type-C: Read or copy your files in ultra high speed.
● Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output, audio analogue output (cinch), CVBS video analog output, HDMI 2.0a (Deep Color, xvYCC, 12 bits, and CEC).
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream up to 11.2.4, downmix stereo.
● Hi-Res Music Playback: Plays Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 32-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc).
● Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format including SD, 1080p (1920x1080), Ultra HD
(3840x2160p) and true 4K (4096x2160p) up to 12-bit by primary color (36-bit).
● Many shortcuts and advanced playback features:
- 1-9: direct playback access to 10 - 90%.
- Cursor left and right: 1 min rewind and forward.
- P+/-: 10s rewind and forward.
- Cursor down and up: Fast rewind and forward (up to x32).
● Playback memory: Resume playback from the last position.
● Backlit Remote Control: High quality remote control with many direct access and shortcuts with backlit buttons. Descrete codes for universal remote control and advanced functions to control the audio volume of your TV or AV receiver.
● Bluetooth 4.0: Connect your wireless devices via Bluetooth such as joysticks, headphones, connected speakers ...
● Computer mouse: Connect a computer mouse to control the player and Android Apps.
● Keyboard: Connect a computer keyboard to control third-party applications and more convenient text input in the Zappiti application.
● Complete file management system: copy, cut, past (multitasking), delete, rename.
● Zappiti Video Control: Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone.
● Android: Download and install Android Apps from the GooglePlay. Easy access with streaming contents providers, VOD/SVOD, catch up TV (such as YouTube 4K, KARTINA TV / КАРТИНА ТВ), musical playback, social networks, news, weather info, trailers, games, internet radio and more… Warning! Some Android apps are not supported!
● Open GUI: Add apps shortcuts to the home page.
Zappiti Video friendly
● Zappiti Media Center Interface: Browse your movie and TV show collection with cover art and media information: (subtitles, actors, director, release date...). Zappiti features an automatic category index of movies and TV shows directly to the player, without requiring a computer.
● Zappiti Search: Easy access to your movies or TV shows, thanks to Zappiti powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, length, rating, release date...).
● Zappiti Stand-Alone: Add, edit or delete movie covers directly on your Zappiti via the remote control (no PC required). Change the posters, edit the synopsis, change the associate category, create personal categories, etc. > Watch the film
● Zappiti on Start-up: Enable/disable start-up for Zappiti Media Center from system boot by Zappiti setting. > Watch the film...).
● Zappiti Collections: Create and manage one collection by each family member or one collection by HDD and switch easily from one collection to another one. > Watch the film
● Parental Control: With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as ''children's'' and block access to
other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode
provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. > Watch the film
● Movie Sagas: The saga films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover
dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great
3D motion effects! > Watch the film
● Automatic Seen Status: Your films and episodes are automatically marked as "Seen" or "Ongoing" status.
● Zappiti Off-line: Save a collection locally to use it without any Internet connection. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Trailers: Watch the trailer of your movies. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Bonus Live: Watch the additional contents of your movies such as Making Of, Deleted Scenes, Extracts, Reviews, Blooper Reel, and Soundtracks. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Sub: Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitle of a movie or TV show episode, directly
from the media player!
● Zappiti Sync: Thanks to Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti players (multiroom) and to all your computers MAC and PC!
● Zappiti Explorer: Zappiti Explorer is the easiest way to launch the playback of most of multimedia files such as UHD, BD and DVD ISOs, BDMV, M2TS, MKV, MP4, MOV, MP3, FLAC, JPG... Zappiti Explorer makes file exploration so easy! Just explore, click and enjoy your video, audio and photo contents! >Watch the film
● Chipset: Realtek RTD1295.
● CPU: ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad Core).
● GPU: Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) - DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
● Operating System: 64-Bit.
● DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
● Cache: 1 MB L2.
● RAM: 2 GB DDR4.
● NAN eMMC: 16 GB (5.0).
● Connectors: HDMI Audio Video 2.0a (HDCP 2.2, CEC, Deep Color, 12-bit, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), HDMI Audio Only 1.4a, 3x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, gold platted CVBS video analog output (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold platted audio analog RCA (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold platted S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output (Toslink), Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 Gb/s, Wi-Fi 5 GHz with 2 removable antennas, IR input for IR extender, SD / MMC card reader, AC connector, AC button On/Off (at the back), LED display on front panel controlled with RC.
● HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA HDDs.
● Media sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC/MMC), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
● Easy and fast file transfers: up to 90 MB/s via SATA, 70 MB/s via USB 3.0 / 115 MB/s via Ethernet.
● Internet navigator: Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse Internet as on a computer.
● DLNA: Full support of DLNA standard (1.5 or 2.0) / MiniDLNA Server.
● SMB Server: Zappiti Share, OpenWRT
● FTP Server : OpenWRT.
● Video codecs: HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to Main10 Level 6.1 High 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264/x.264 (up to 60p in Full HD and 24p/20 Mbps in 4K), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (up to 400 Mbit/s in HEVC 4K).
● Video file formats: UHD ISO, 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MKV 3D, MK3D, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, RMVB, RM, DAT, VOB, 3GP, FLV, DAT, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive).
● Video output flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840x2160) and 4K (4096x2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz ouput).
● Audio codecs: AC3, DTS MPEG, MP3, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, WMA, VSELP, FLAC, AAC, AAC-LC, HEAAC, HE-AAC v2, AMR-NB, OGG (Ogg/Vorbis), RA_COOK, LPCM, PCM, ADPCM, FLA, MQA; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 32-bit).
● Zappiti Music: Album cover thumbnail support (internal and folder.jpg), folder playback (including sub folders), random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title, favorites and excludes, playlists creation and management. Control the music playback using Zappiti Music Control app for smartphone or tablet (Android/iOS) without the need of TV. Musical slideshow for live concerts or display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover (via Zappiti Explorer).
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos).
● Force SD Audio: In SPDIF output, multichanel HD audio formats are donwmixed in Dolby Digital or DTS (if Core) or stereo (if not core). Note: Only HDMI can support HD audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD.
● Subtitle formats: SRT (Subrip / external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (sous-station alpha / MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), SMI (Sami), IDX, PGS (UHD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C).
● Subtitle options: Download subtitle option. 3D subtitles support with depth settings. Multi-coding. Multiple external subtitles. Default subtitle setup.
● 3D Hardware acceleration: OpenGL.
● Photo file formats: JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP and GIF with resolution up to 8192x8192 pixels. Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects.
● Supported formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), NTFS (read-write), MAC OS / HFS+ journaled (read-write), ExFAT (read-write).
● Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
● Wi-Fi: 8IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC, 2.4 GHz / 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band). Dual band. Dual external antenna (gold platted and removable).
● Bluetooth 4.0: BT4.0
● Android 6.0: Install and enjoy additional apps via GooglePlay. Warning! Some Android apps are not suitable for use with the remote control. In this case, use a connected computer mouse or an AirMouse (not supplied).
● Mirroring audio / photo / video : Mirroring your smartphone or tablet device's display and sound on your TV, showing off photos from a recent trip, or listening your favorite songs.
● Network playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
● Universal RC: Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.
> Click here for more info
> Backlite IR remote control
> IR Extender
> HDMI cable compatible 2.0 with braided sleeve and gold-plated connectors
> Wi-Fi Antennas
> AC/DC Power adapter (INPUT: 100V-240V 50/60 Hz / OUTPUT: 12VDC2000mA)
> Quick Install Guide
Warranty: 2 years
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR review - Award MustAvcesar. 5/5 stars.
If this special edition Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is not a revolution compared to the first model of the name, it allows to go even further in terms of audio-video possibilities and offers an even greater supply of connectors responding to the demand of users. On the other hand, the software part has evolved a lot and many new options allow the HDR range to raise the bar even higher against the competition. Thanks to its new exemplary Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5 image processing, its new perfect HDR / SDR conversion, a complete and backlit remote control and easy-to-use and complete media center functions, as well as free support for French, the device of the French brand is on the top step of the podium with a Must AVCesar well deserved.
Alles Over Film
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR.
The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR is a very well finished multimedia player that looks really high-end (...) In terms of compatibility with file formats, I will not mention everything. But believe me, this device can read everything! The most common formats but also the most exotic. Even the MQA format is supported. (...) The proprietary Zappiti software works really well and offers a much better experience than the famous KODI. (...) Absolute absolute quality!
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR. Best Buy
The best media player - It is impossible to list all the features of the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR media player, but we managed to visualize the most basic of them. The advantages of Zappiti One SE 4K HDR are multiple compared to other media players available on the market. Build quality, intuitive on-screen graphical display, a multitude of AV inputs, wired / wireless connectivity, recording option via HDMI input, support of all AV content, sound and picture capabilities, etc. are just some of the great qualities this media player offers. Users who want a high-end multimedia player will not need to look elsewhere because the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR offers everything a demanding user expects from a media player.
HD LAND BLOG
Zappiti One SE 4K HDR - AWARD 5/5 stars.
|In conclusion, this new model is not a revolution but rather a nice evolution of the Zappiti One 4K HDR which, for 50€ more, will allow the most demanding fans to enjoy interesting options like the dual HDMI output and benefit better separation of audio-video signals. But it is especially the owners of old-generation home theater amps that will benefit the most from this second HDMI output and can enjoy a 4K image on their TV, without the need to change their AV receiver. Brillant!|